- Dispersive hydrodynamics: mathematics, simulation and experiments, with applications in nonlinear waves, 6-month programme at Newton Institute in Cambridge, 6 July - 18 December 2020.
The scientific program is organized around four themes:
- Modulation theory and dispersive shock waves, 13 - 17 July (Organizers: Sergeu Gavrilyuk, Thibault Congy, Gennady El, Mark Hoefer)
- Analysis of dispersive systems, 7 - 11 September (Organizers: Gino Biondini, Barbara Prinari, and Michael Shearer)
- Statistical mechanics, integrability and dispersive hydrodynamics, 10 - 23 October (Organizers: Ken McLaughlin, Gennady El, Antonio Moro, and Pierre Suret)
- Physical applications, 7 - 11 December (Organizers: Stefano Trillo, Gennady El, Ezio Iacocca, and Mark Hoefer)
- Integrable Systems in Newcastle IV, 5-6 April 2019 (Supported by the LMS).
- 3rd IMA Conference on Nonlinearity and Coherent Structures, 10-12 July 2019 (Supported by the IMA).
- London Mathematical Society Northern Regional Meeting, 23-25 May 2018 (Supported by the LMS).
- Mathematics of Biological Rhythms, 3-5 December 2018 (Supported by the Academy of Medical Sciences).
- Integrable Systems in Newcastle III, 5-6 February 2016 (Supported by the LMS).
- Integrable Systems in Newcastle II, 26-27 September 2014 (Supported by the LMS).
- Integrable Systems in Newcastle I, 4-5 October 2013 (Supported by the LMS).